Thursday, November 12, 2009

Taylor Swift Wrecks Shop.


AMAZING. 19-year-old country music sensation Taylor Swift, blew away all of the singing veterans, like Keith Urban and Brad Paisley.

She not only brought home the Entertainer of the Year award, but the Best Female Vocalist and Album of the Year.

I'm a big country music fan and love old favorites by George Strait and Garth Brooks.

How do yall feel about her taking home all of these big titles? Do you think she deserved it, or should a more experience songbird have taken home Entertainer of the Year? You decide.

6 comments:

  1. Taylor Swift is really a man

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had mixed emotions.......though I really like her and think she is so talented, I 'm not sure entertainer of the year should have gone to her. I'm thinking someone with more experience and years in the business. A few years down the line definitely yes. I also kinda felt like she expected it...the crying at the end was kind of fake.....no tears

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Taylor as a person and role model for my daughters, but I think a lot of her winning had to do with the whole Kanye thing. Entertainer of the year? No not this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She does not sing country music. There are others that some how are marked as country singers and that is not true for them either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Taylor Swift iz really a man.

    ReplyDelete