Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Heidi Montag Is A Fool.


I can't believe I am even writing this. Heidi Montag is addicted to plastic surgery and apparently, it's people magazine-worthy.

She's spent a fortune nipping and tucking her figure and face, now she wants to share her story with fans.

In one day, she had 10 PROCEDURES done- and I'm sure it wasn't a cheap day at the doctors office. She says she's been contemplating which surgeries to have for three years and that it has consumed her every thought...

I think she looked pretty darn good in the early days of "The Hills" (an MTV reality show about rich Cali kids.) What do you think? Did she need the nip and tuck or did she look OK before?

4 comments:

  1. "I'm competing against the Britney Spearses of the world" she says. POOR BABY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barf! She annoys me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In this day and age we put so much emphasis on looks and it's sad. She was a very beautiful girl and I think in the future she will regret it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am soooooo happy that you chose this to discuss. I have been carrying that magazine around in my purse in disbelief that that poor girl is so incredibly shallow, stupid and insecure....what can her poor parents think????She was a beauty before she had the procedures....

    ReplyDelete