Friday, February 5, 2010

TEAM KIM OR TEAM KENDRA?



Yeah, yeah, yeah... the Superbowl is about football- but what about the commercials and celebrity gossip?! Don't worry readers, I've got you covered.

Because I am an E! Network JUNKIE, I am pleased to inform you the Colts and the Saints are not the only team you need to be picking... E! sweethearts, Kendra Baskett and Kim Kardashian are also needing followers!

Kendra is married to Hank Baskett, who plays for the Colts. Their new baby boy will be watching his first football game from a luxury box with mom.

Kim dates Saints star Reggie Bush, who arrived in Miami earlier this week to prepare for the Superbowl festivities.

So! If you don't know much about either team, pick based on your favorite E! star! :)

I will be wearing my Black and Gold in Kim and Reggie's honor... Angela will be wearing Colts colors for Kendra and Hank (She's playing the mommy card...) What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment