Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Cheater, Cheater, Pumpkin-Eater!


I am so incredibly sick of finding only cheating/scandal news in all of my favorite tabloid publications!

I know, I know, it's not worthy of any one's time, but it's truly one of my favorite ways to wind down... Reading tabloids and checking people.com and eonline.com.

Last night, both popped up a story about David Boreanaz's (star of hit series "Bones") infidelity. He's come out and said he has cheated on his wife and that his almost nine-year marriage is tainted by his infidelities. He is two children, one is only 8 months old. Hmm...

It seems like 2010 has been nothing but cheating, cheating, and more cheating.

At least this one has come out and come clean about his infidelities. But which one do you think is worse? Is it more insulting to come clean and tell your adoring fans you've been cheating? Or is it worse to just have it creep through the woodwork?

1 comment: