Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Splitsville Rumors... True or False?



UGHHHH. I apologize in advance for this post, but I just have to know. Do you think the Heidi and Spencer split is a publicity stunt or the real thing?

The Hills stars are reportedly taking a hiatus from their INSANE marriage. The two may have cooked up the story line to get back in Hill's producers good graces. I originally thought the split was for TV viewing purposes only, but today, Heidi was photographed filing for legal separation.

Hmm, it looks like she's taking this stunt a little too far, but all of their co-stars believe it is all for the show.

What do you think? Is this violating the sanctity of marriage for a few thousand bucks or are they really headed for splitsville?

2 comments:

  1. It's so fake, especially the fact that she filed for separation, not divorce. I feel so sorry for her. In an "I hate you" kind of way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAKE! I love Gossip Girl :)

    ReplyDelete