Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hailey Glassman: Not Scared of Kate.


Hailey Glassman, Jon Gosselin's "Other Woman," has been speaking out about her new beloved.

Here are some of the snippets of what she had to say...

1. "He was so strong, I admired him."
2. "We're always laughing and joking. We watch movies, play pool and ping pong. We laugh a lot because I beat him at everything."
3. "He's a great cook. He cooks roasted veggies with special seasoning and sauces, and he grills pineapple with a butter concoction."
4. "The most important thing is if someone fits in with my family ... This is perfect. It just fits."

AND THEN THE FINAL ZINGER!

5. "I'm a huge believer in not controlling someone," says Glassman. "I'll give my opinion but tell him to do what he wants to do. He said, 'I'm just not used to having an option.' I told him life is about options."

SHE IS AWFUL! Such a dig at Kate, who has been called contolling, mean, etc.

What do you think? Is it too soon to be chatting it up about your soon-to-be-divorced boyfriend?

2 comments:

  1. She's 22 for crying out loud!!! She's never been married, so she obviously doesn't understand the stress that can come with it. I say "GROW UP"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She hasn't had eight children to raise and of course he is fun and outgoing he isn't taking any responsability like kate is. And this little girl is just a slut who will learn that he will leave her also. Especially if she has eight kids.

    ReplyDelete