Monday, July 13, 2009

He's Making HOW much?!


We've seen his face plastered on TV sets since American Idol was born. He hosts the FOX hit, he hosts E! News, he hosts a radio show, and you can't open a tabloid without seeing his white, gleaming grin!

That's right folks, Ryan Seacrest is everywhere. And FOX is shelling out the big bucks to keep him there.

CNN reports that Seacrest has signed a $45 million deal for another 3 years as Idol host. This new paycheck triples his previous paycheck of $5 million a season.

I've done a little research on my own, to see what $45 million bucks can buy. Here is what I found...

1. A painting by Picasso
2. A corporate jet
3. Cher's mansion in Malibu

Now, don't get me wrong, I've been thoroughly entertained a time or two by Seacrest's antics on American Idol, I just find it hard to believe that he's making that much money for three seasons!

Apparently, the entertainment industry IS recession proof!

What could you do with $45 million dollars?!

No comments:

Post a Comment