Sunday, January 18, 2009

Child Star Break-Up Over Celebrity Status!


Does anyone remember Amanda Bynes? I LOVED her when I was younger! And, I will shamelessly say that I've loved her recent movies like "She's the Man"...



Well, over the weekend, she apparently broke things off with her Hills lover, Doug Reinhardt... For those of you who don't watch the Hills, Doug is one of Lauren Conrad's former love interest who used her for her celeb status.

And he's done it again!

Amanda broke things off because she thought he was using her for her celebrity status... well DUH! Come on, anyone who will date around within a certain celebrity social group is obviously after one thing- celebrity status of their own!

I cannot imagine how tough it would be to have to date and worry about those kinds of things! Anyways, good luck Amanda on the break-up! Sounds to me like it was done for the right reason...

Lovey!

1 comment:

  1. I bought some Amanda Bynes stuff when Steve and Barry's was still open.

    ReplyDelete