Thursday, January 8, 2009

Welcome!!!

Hi Everyone!

Thank you so much for taking the time to check out my blog... I have to be honest and tell you that I am OBSESSED with entertainment news! In our newsroom, people often laugh at the knowledge I have retained from People Magazine and US Weekly. I am so thrilled to be writing a blog that could possibly generate conversations about celebrity craziness and maybe even pass along some information you haven't heard!

First off, let's get to know each other. I grew up in Houston and developed my love for what some would call "useless" information and tabloids from my mom and step-mom. We circulate magazines like crazy and then discuss the current events of the entertainment world.
Unfortunately, my two-year-old sister has yet to catch on, and uses magazines as things she can tear apart and crumple in her little hands :) Of course, my brothers have NO interest in tabloid trivia, and shush me if I even mention a morsel of information.

My friends on the other hand, love all sorts of trivia. My college roommate, Mary, laughs at how much I do know about celebrities... But she enjoys it all the same! Both of our houses are filled with magazines... There is not a table top that has less than three of them!
So, now it's our turn to fill this blog with as much information as you would like to talk about! If you ever have any topics you would like to discuss or are interested in, let me know! I would love to talk to you all about things you are interested in.

Lovey!
Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment